Welcome To Support Services
Please follow this link to access the client portal.
Important: Please be sure to whitelist the @removethemystery.com domain in your email filter!
Detailed below are the various contact methods for you to open service tickets through RTM’s Engineering Support Services and gain access to technical resources. All requests for service flow through a central point via Web Portal, Email and Telephone. Resources will then be coordinated and dispatched in a manner that will provide the highest level of service possible. Please do not contact Engineers directly for new service requests as they may be on project and unable to respond to you right away with the urgency you deserve. If you have a request that does not require opening a new ticket for service, please contact email@example.com or your RTM Account Executive.
- The designated customer contacts who are authorized to open service tickets for your company can open a new service ticket, add to existing service tickets and review status on-line at the following URL:
- Please contact Sean Powers (603) 420-1205 to set up your access to the Web Portal
- Also, please let us know who else in your organization should be authorized for portal access
- The designated customer contacts who are authorized to open service tickets for your company can send an email to open a new service ticket
- When sending an email for a new service request, please use the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. This will automatically open a new ticket
- The subject line of the email will become the title of the ticket
- This will be useful in identifying the issue
- The designated customer contacts authorized to open service tickets for your company can call the following phone numbers to verbally open a ticket:
- This is the preferred method for Emergencies
- (866) 786-9991 – Toll Free
- (603) 420-1248 – Local
When tickets are opened using these three methods, you will receive a status notification via email. These status emails will also come to you when an existing ticket has changed status; Assigned, In-Progress, Waiting on X, Reschedule and Completed. These emails are simply informational and do not require any action on your part. You can however reply to these emails if you have additional information relating to the ticket. When you reply, your email details will be automatically added to the ticket and RTM Service Staff will be notified.
- Please Note: During normal business hours (Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm) our help desk and dispatch is staffed to respond to your request
- If you have an urgent request during normal business hours (Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm) please use the Phone method
- If you have an urgent request outside of normal business hours (Nights, Weekends) that cannot wait until the next business day, please use the Phone method and leave a voice mail
- That voice mail message will initiate an on-call page procedure. The on-call Engineer will respond as soon as possible
On-going customer feedback is a huge factor in RTM’s growth and improvement, we look forward to hearing your comments and questions relative to these tools. Please let us know how we can better serve you moving forward and Thank You for your business!